Wednesday, November 12, 2008


So my beloved and I have eaten here a couple of times since being here. Let me be frank. I think that it is overrated. I think the pizza is okay- but it is soggy. I think that it is reasonably priced but it is not exceptional. Honestly, what I think is the best is the

Beloved and I got the special with broccilicini on it.It was perfectly fine but the broccili was was overcooked, and frankly it didn't blend well with the flavors. Their canolli is pretty good. Their coffee is very good. Even though the place is down the street, I don't think we'll make a habit of it.

1 comment:

Adele said...

Sweet! A new Doll blog? I guess it's local to Seattle, but whatev. It's not like we would be eating out even if we lived there on our budget. ;-) I'll just have to live vicariously through your culinary journeys.